Bike rack = JDM?

Wtf? I’m looking for a commuter and so many Accords have “JDM” in the title, it’s lowered on eBay coilovers, with some knockoff wheels, and a Yakima bike rack. I don’t get it. Apparently “JDM” means different than it used to.

yeah I see that all the time with hondas and acuras… kinda lame LOL

Didn’t you know? A wink mirror, tow hook, and a green and yellow sticker are all it’s takes to me mad JDM now a days. Sad as fuck.

roof rack with nothing on it= Fanboi!!

Don’t forget dragging a stuffed animal from the rear tow loop

Haha the worst of all!!! Idiots.

I think they confuse Yakima with some kind of japanese term. You rarely see any Thule racks around.

I don’t if that’s worse or having a stupid “jdm tyte” tow hook when they will never use it for it’s really intended purpose

Apparently the stuffed animal trend stems from the Thai belief that hanging a toy from the bumper or tow loop of a car will honor those who have died on the roads from a car accident.

http://blogs.kcrw.com/shortcuts/theyre-after-me-lucky-charms

I could probably use a front tow hook cause my car is so low, but any G2 teg doesn’t need one unless you have one of the rare rear lips. The factory tow hook sits plenty low

you dont need a tow hook at all! its stupid. guys will take shit out of their cars to make them light, then put a 2# tow hook hangin out the back.

your mom’s jdm.

how about u get an integra faggot

I’ve realized “JDM” is put in the title to make you click on the link. It worked didn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

that tow hook is real useful if you are lowered so you wont have to worry about damage to your bumper/lip, i tell you that

build it so it doesnt break down, and leave the tow hook off.

the car is 20+ years old, something is bound to happen. new cars break down

That rear tow hook is useful. My buddys DA got stuck in mud and had to use the Tacoma to pull it out. But I don’t rock none of that krap though.