Black Widow II Bodykits

I’m looking to get the BW II bodykit from Ground Designs and they say it will fit great. Has anyone bought a bodykit from them and have any trouble fitting it. My main concern is under the headlights. I dont want it to look uneven. If you guys have any bodykit recommendations post em’ cause I ready to get a kit, and I want it to look bad a**

Thanks fellas

a few words

I never bought a kit, but my friend got a blitz kit from assylums and it took him forever to get it (he had to threaten them with a lawyer). Under the hood peice it was a bit eneven, and his side skirts were too short for his car. The rear bumper went on good and looks sweet though. I would suggest not to get from them.

Re: Black Widow II Bodykits

Originally posted by Scrapin’tegra
[B]I’m looking to get the BW II bodykit from Ground Designs and they say it will fit great. Has anyone bought a bodykit from them and have any trouble fitting it. My main concern is under the headlights. I dont want it to look uneven. If you guys have any bodykit recommendations post em’ cause I ready to get a kit, and I want it to look bad a**

Thanks fellas [/B]

i know the owner and all of them down there…they’re cool as hell…i personally dont like the kits, but i can vouch for him being a good guy…tell him BAM w/the silver 2nd gen sentcha!!

last i checked, they hadnt started production of the sideskirts for our car. GD is pretty reputable as far as quality and fit is concerned. Also, when dealing with people like Asylum MS, youre really buying knock-off kits. Kits that made of low quality fiberglass and most of the time they are copies of an original mold. Then it goes into getting copies of a copy. Before you know it, you’ve spent 600 bucks (good price) but youre gonna spend a lott MORE money paying the body shop to make it fit correctly.

Post Pic

Someone please post a pic of their black widow G2 Integ

i also know the guys at GD2000 and they are very cool-shout out to paul-these are the highest quality kits i’ve ever seen. i worked at a collision shop and we had some Saleen covers in, and they sucked