Blackworks racing Lower Control Arms

Hey whats up g2ic

So over this weekend I was able to pick up some black works racing lower control arms for a very cheap price from one of the locale shops out here the set that I have are the billet style arms. I was able to get them installed a few weeks ago It took me all day to install them because I was also putting on other stuff but after I got everything installed I took the car for a drive and I was able to instantly feel a difference from the stock oem parts. If I had to put a rating on the parts from this company with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best I would give them a 9 only because I have not had anything different from the stock oem parts until this point

Got a machined set of these installed last season and I liked them right away, stiffened up the rear a good amount for me and look good while doing it. A+ from me

i have them also in gold just make sure u keep all the bolts hand tight then jack up the car and put a preload on the susp. before u tighten everything up thats what blackworks recomends n there1 pieace coilovers are great too for only $550

thanks for the advice I have already installed them and I was not able to check my post so i was unable to catch you advice in time but thanks anyways

does any one know it function & form LCA’s are any good?

well from what I have heard and what I was tolled by my buddy that work at a performance shop out here in san diego they are okay if you are looking for some thing that to replace your stock with but that’s just what I have been tolled, I would say look in to blackworks racing or skunk 2 but that’s just me, i am sure some one will be able to ad they’re input to be able to help you out

thanks man i was lookin cause they have better bushings then megan or blox lca’s i bought the energy suspention master bushing kit and i was wondering if the bushings were no good i would use the ES bushings but idk if they will go in those lca’s so im lost haha there are some ebay ones for cheap that i was thinking of doing the same thing but like i said im not sure…

Hey guys, I am looking into getting some after market lower control arms. I want something nice, I am putting them on my DD/project. How well do they show off when you’re looking at the car. ( If that makes any sense to you) Or should I spend more money to get something nicer? Any advice will be awesome thank you.

[QUOTE=91_LS_Special;2251803]Hey guys, I am looking into getting some after market lower control arms. I want something nice, I am putting them on my DD/project. How well do they show off when you’re looking at the car. ( If that makes any sense to you) Or should I spend more money to get something nicer? Any advice will be awesome thank you.[/QUOTE] I would say look into some bwr lca’s because from my experience I have had with them I think they are legit, they have some really nice bushings and they do look flashy when your looking at the rear of the car. I have painted mine black bcause I am not into the flashy stuff but that’s just me. i’m sure that someone will be able to add some insight on this to help you out.

I’m not huge in flashy, but I do think cars look really good with color control arms. And thanks I think I am gonna order some thing friday. Does anyone have any experience with there rear tie bar?