Blowing Alternator fuses, Cant start car at work :(

Hmm well i have fuel pressure maybe surged up some before the fuse was destroyed. About to drop my tank and check the 2 wires.

Ok, so my fuel pump wires are good. but when i check resistance between the + and - on the fuel pump i get full continuity. so i guess i have a bad fuel pump?

Sounds like it, unplug the pump, plug the PGM-FI Main Relay back in install a new fuse, [if you have not already] turn ign. on, if fuse does not blow, it’s a good bet it is the pump, pull it and connect directly to batt., [use an in-line fuse].:whisper: 94

So check this, i pull the pump and unplug it. and plug in my relay. turn on the ign… Not fuse blowing. so i go to my garage and get my old stock pump.

Get back home, and just for giggles i tell my bro to turn the ign with the "bad" pump plugged in again. he turn it over and the damn thing starts spraying fuel. So i donno wtf. so i just electrical tape the shit out of the fuel pump wires, individually,  all the way to the body, and put them in some split loom. 

Everything seems to be good, BUT once i turned my car off to get some gas, and i went to start and it came on and died, because no fuel. The pump didnt come on, so i turned it off and on again 2 times till i hear the pump finally kick on.  Should i just head to the junk yard and get another relay? this is the Main fuel relay correct? it goes bad on our cars a lot?

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mainrelay.html.:cross:94