blown gasket!!how far would it get

first off i totaled my gsr the whole frotn clip was gone…blok and all so sad… well i found another junker to fix up!!!the problem is that it is about 80 miles away from whee i live… and it has a blown head gasket!! now i can afford to buy the gasket along with a b16a head however i would like to know if anyone know sif the car is able to travel that far(80 miles) with a blown head gasket???yes yes yes i know drive slow but what other things should i consider before attempting to buy??

How longs it had a blown head gasket? I know my dad bought a 95 grand am gt for 100 dollars that had a blown head gasket for 2 months. Lemme tell you one thing, that oil looked like milk. It took 16 quarts of oil to clean it out,then the 4.5 to fill it. Its a iffy thing. id go for it tho, I mean 80 bucks of oil and a new head gasket, plus the price of the car. Which I dont know, It might be a great de3al.

coo coo anyone else know anything… its for $850…not sure havent contacted seller…of how longs its been sitting…

I would hop on that deal. And if worst comes to worst part it out. If the interior is black and in good condition Ill buy that off of you, and some other parts.

i have some black interior parts…i had taken the interior out i have the center console the left and right kneeguards(those things under the steering wheel and the dash)i have the temp controls…the button type no tthe sliders…i dunno what else… but if you ask for something specific i might have it…ill sell em cheap too…

it won’t make the 80 mile trip…your gonna have to tow it…heck get a truck and rent a car hauler for 30 bucks…

good idea!!!thnx