Bserieskid3 Big scammer!

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189105

I talked to the guy on the phone and agreed to buy the kit of $1300 shipped without the ecu, i made a payment on paypal that night 1/1/09. later that night he sent me a usps delivery confirmation # 90192938889000. the next day he sent me a partial refund of $500 on paypal saying that his account was hacked into. i contacted him though text messages and agreed to send the 500 that he refunded me by money order when i recieved the kit, well it’s 1/17 and still no kit, i called usps and the # is not in thier system. i tried calling him about 30-40 times and no response. i filed a dispute on paypal which is being reviewed now.

lester golden
772 pointe south pkwy
jonesboro Ga 30238
678-755-2384

Call the local authorities there.

Whats the status on this? Have you got a hold of him? Did paypal get back to you?

still nothing i got a e-mail from paypal “It’s taking a little longer than we expected to reach a decision. We’re actively working on your case and will notify you on the next steps as soon as possible.” they were supposed to reach a decision by 2/2.

holy shit i got an update, The little fcking F**got tried ripping me OFF TOO!!! http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191870 read towards the end of the first page where i mention his second name lester golden… i have his new addy he uses and current phone number FCK SCAMMERS

wow. it looks like there is a buildup of scammers happening around here. thankfully, i don’t have many more big tiocket items to buy anymore. for future reference, paypal only covers you for $300. if you have to buy something expensive, i would split the payments by 300 each.

wow someone really needs to pay this guy a vist:gunleft: any way i got lucky pay pal was on my side and they recovered $1278.45 of the $1300.00 i will never try to buy something for a honda off a forum ever again. just way too many shitbags in this sence

If u ever buy anything off forum go that extra route. Must take money order only and it must be signed too. If the person cant do a usps money order under his name or whom evers name the person wants busted if they fraud/scam then so be it but dont deal with them if they cant do what u want.

a number can be a freaken prepaid fone who knows. Get the person to take a picture of themselves lol…

Glad u got most of it back…

Paypal why is everyone always pay paling people…