Button Type Climate Control swap; now Car won't start

I just did a swap to change all my heater and blower motor doors to the electronic. After putting the dashboard back in, my gauge cluster indicator lights don’t come on at all, and the car won’t start.
Any help would be appreciated. I’m very mechanically/electronically inclined, so no long explanations involved. Just need a fellow G2 owner’s expertise and insight…

you might want to plug all the switches on the dash first.
I did the same and tried to start the car with some of the dash switches unplugged and the car wouldn’t start.

[QUOTE=da6xsi06;2292052]you might want to plug all the switches on the dash first.
I did the same and tried to start the car with some of the dash switches unplugged and the car wouldn’t start.[/QUOTE]

Everything is plugged in. I have double and even triple checked the wiring that I can access without removing the dash. All of it seems to be in good condition.

I realize this is an old post, but what my problem was when I swap to the electronic push button version wasthe starter relay is attached to the hvac box and I forgot to plug it back in upon reassembly.

Yup that would definitely do it.

Do you by chance have or know where I can do d a walkthrough or any info on doing this swap?,I procrastinated through the summer and now it’s cold here in WA