BUYER BEWARE of anything from Jeff Meintel aka "fuzzchop1"

Jeff Meintell aka “fuzzchop1” should not be trusted. Terrible communication. He is not returning my emails and is refusing to credit me $200 for parts that he sold me that were damaged and returned to him. Here’s a link to the thread. Buyer Beware!

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?209981-F.S-Ohio-performance-Motor-parts-front-one-piece-lights.-M.S.D-and-more/page2

good luck bro. its funny how when they selling parts their are quick to respond and take the money from us, but once it comes down to damaged items they sold its impossible for them to respond back.

Yeah, sucks cause after a crap-ass experience like this it makes you trust other people less. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but this is a clear situation of getting burned.

hope you used paypal…i’d just file a dispute

I’ can’t believe that people are that jacked up, I mean do you need to steal from someone’s hard earned cash just to support your dirty habit. What else could drive someone to the point to were they have to steal from someone who’s doing them a favor. All I can think off is he’s a junkie, I know because I see it all the time. Damn those tweeker’s …