c9?????

does anyone know what sensor goes into the C9 position on the pr3 ecu??? please help is it the ps oil pressure switch or pa sensor?? noones answered me and if you have a pr3 in your car please take a second and help me out.

thanks

Under ‘teg tips’ click on ‘Engine’ and there is an "Engine Swap Guide (Compiled and copyright by Dan Platt) “ In there he has the pin outs for your PR3 ECU. According to that excel document C9 is ‘PA SENSOR’.

When your counting the ecu pin outs, your counting like this right?

1357 9
246810 (up and down)

Not like this

1234 5
678910 (across)

Just checking.

Also when I installed the PR3 ECU for my b16a I used the existing wiring harness from my Integra. Not all of the wires in the plugs were occupied with wires; I had some empty spots in the plugs.

Is your check engine light coming on?

Good luck

Well, if you are doing a B16A you need to pull the PA Sensor out of C9 and put the PS Oil Pressure switch wire in there. Then put the knock sensor wire where teh PS Oil Pressure Switch used to be…

2 answers

ok i got 2 different answers again. the first guy said the pr3s C9 pin is the pa sensor. then where does the p/s oil switch go?

the second guy said replace pa sensor with ps oil sensor. then where does the pa go??

thank you both for replying

if you have a working b16a in your car please tell me what you did with these sensors

thanks

Originally posted by G2guru
Well, if you are doing a B16A you need to pull the PA Sensor out of C9 and put the PS Oil Pressure switch wire in there. Then put the knock sensor wire where teh PS Oil Pressure Switch used to be…

and then you put the ps oil pressure switch where?

b19

for the PR3 ECU

Okay…here we go…

90-91 Non-OBD PR4 ECU

B19 = PS Oil Pressure Switch…REMOVE PIN FROM HARNESS and repin to C9 after you pull the PA Sensor wire.

C9 = PA Sensor…REMOVE PIN FROM HARNESS (this will not be reconnected)

C8 = Empty

How it will be with the non-OBD PR3 ECU

B19 = Knock Sensor. Pin your knock sesnor wire to where the PS Oil Pressure switch used to be

C9 = PS Oil Pressure Switch (PA sensor no longer connected…not needed)

C8 = Secondary O2 Sensor

I hope this makes some sense now. Best of luck and let me know if you have any questions. Later.

thanks

thanks for clearing it up. i hope i didnt come off as a dick when replying. its just really frustrating having 2 people tell me different things. thanks g2guru

later