CA: 92 Integra GsR

Alright time to let this go. Block is non repairable. Selling as a whole car minus the motor and trans. Car is in good condition. Interior is in good condition. There are some door dings here and there, nothing major. Here’s a pic of the bay. Will get more pics up at a later time.
Sold AS-IS!!
$2000 firm. Not in a rush to sell already bought another daily. If I can find another b17 block I will rebuild it myself. In the meantime it is for sale.

do you have pictures of the rest of the car?

I sent you an email…

Bump… hopefully you check you post or your email soon… I’m interested in the car.

[QUOTE=92DB2320;2320822]Alright time to let this go. Block is non repairable. Selling as a whole car minus the motor and trans. Car is in good condition. Interior is in good condition. There are some door dings here and there, nothing major. Here’s a pic of the bay. Will get more pics up at a later time.
Sold AS-IS!!
$2000 firm. Not in a rush to sell already bought another daily. If I can find another b17 block I will rebuild it myself. In the meantime it is for sale.[/QUOTE]

There’s no contact information. I emailed the email thats on your profile hopefully it’s you current one… If not please email me dantbhony2@gmail.com or text me 6263674420. Thanks

Bump still waiting for a response.

would like to see more pics and info on the car. redxric@yahoo.com

Sorry haven’t updated. No longer for sale.

Really didn’t want to do this, but it is now for sale once again. My daily was totaled in a recent accident. Now I’m left with no car. This will be sold as-is. Priced to sell. $1500 as a rolling shell with motor and trans. The motor nor the trans is installed in the car. I was in the process of rebuilding, just haven’t had the time or money. I don’t have time to part it out so dont ask. I will try and get more pictures up ASAP. You can contact me thru here or my email. sh3un98@yahoo.com.

If you change your mind about selling it again I have an extra bare B17A1 block that I would sell very cheap. My contact info is in my profile if you are interested.

Haha, thanks. I need the funds to purchase another car. Every little bit helps. I will not go lower than $1500. Worst case scenario, I part it out down the road.

Sent you an email yesterday, let me know if for some reason you didn’t receive it.

Replied.

Can you send me picts of the rest of the car?

When contacting by email. Please leave a number. Thanks.
Replied NYC.

Will not let me upload pics from my phone. If you need pics, contact me thru email with a telephone number. Thanks.

Do you have an email or phone number tried checking your profile ang didnt see any contact info.

Post number 9 on page 1. My email.

Shoot me an email or call ngethsamnang@yahoo.com or 507-319-5986 thanks

Emailed still waiting for a reply