Ca: Weekly thursday night quickly meets pleasant hill ca

I wanted to post this up, I have been going to this local meet for along time now almost every thursday since I was still in high school. The meet started a some time ago when car people from DVC(when the hellaflush scene was really starting), local schools would get off from there last class and day of school and meet up down the street at quickly and chill(kinda big and nice parking lot). Havent seen too many cool 2nd gen owners here, a lot are just random ones in the bay street racing scene that only know they did a b20vtec or stripped there car and smoked a si. So if you are local or if you could come out that be great. The meet is at the Quickly in Pleasant Hill on the same street as the DVC campus. We have people coming here from san jose vallejo and all other areas especially in the summer time. This meet has gone on for so long and has had its crazy nights and has never to this day been broken up by local police. I am usually there around 9pm and also when everyone comes in. Usually goes on until midnight or if they leave early to go race somewhere. If you dont have any weekly meets to attend and have nothing to do on a thursday night come by and visit

http://www.yelp.com/biz/quickly-pleasant-hill
If you see this you found me

Thanks