CALLING ALL DA/DB Generation.

Whose willing to make a Car Show HERE IN FRESNO, CA???

NO BURNOUTS, NO RACING, NO REVVING, and NO BULLSHIT. My Db is ready for the show, so I am here to see whose out there in the 559 area to show our DA/DB??? Show some love to our 2nd Generation of Integras.

I’m in Modesto. My car is no where near being good enough to be in car show but would be willing to show up.

Its all good. The DA/DB just half to come back, because I am sick and tired of seeing those Dc2 on the roads.

Im down to show up im in merced and been wanting to meet fellow g2 owners

I used to live to live in merced haha I go down there all the time.

Hella boring here in merdead haha i usually go to fresno or modesto to kick it

Lets get this show on the road Peoples. I haven’t met any G2ic members yet, but I got to know some peoples. So where can we make this event happen in the 559 area?

If there is a date set I’m down to go, I don’t know Fresno so I don’t know where a good place to meet up would be at though.

It’s fresno mang… just find an available dirt patch or empty field and bam… set LOL

I’ll be watching this to see what forms… may be down to make a 2 hour drive if it’s poppin :slight_smile:

Just set a date find a parking lot or we can meet at like at in n out or something here in merced theres meet at lowes or at sonic