Can't remove spindle nut...PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hey everyone, Iā€™m trying to get the spindle nut off the axle to remove it and IT WILL NOT BUDGE!!! I have used penatrating oil, inpact gun, and rachet with a 3 foot long handle with no luck. What else can I try. Any help is greatly appreciated! :smiley:

Got it!..

mods: please delete.

It would be nice to know how u got it :smiley:

used a 3/4" drive breaker bar with a length of pipe

:search:

damn noobs :tsk:

:wink:

lol, ur talkin bout the steaked one right? i couldnt unsteak it and then my friend came over to return my engine stand and was like wtf ru doin im like damn steaked thing. and he got out a couple tools and the nuts were off in like 2 min wut was takin me like an hour.

You need more air pressure and a bigger gun :wink:

Originally posted by SE-37K
You need more air pressure and a bigger gun :wink:

YA THINK! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, it was on WAYYYYYY tooo tight.

Maybe it fused on there because you shift mad quick yo with you du mai btech 1.7L 9.6 compression motah.

BTW, Astroglide works well for most things, but I would have used PB Blaster to get THAT nut off :wink:

Originally posted by Haberdasher
used a 3/4" drive breaker bar with a length of pipe

I broke my last breaker bar that way. I decided to get a stronger impact:up:

been happy ever since

You broke a 3/4" breaker bar? You must be strong.

ā€“
Tom

Originally posted by real9999
[B]You broke a 3/4" breaker bar? You must be strong.

ā€“
Tom [/B]

No, I snapped a 3/8" drive( I think, or maybe a 1/2" ) breaker bar, so I had to have a family member bring me a 3/4" bar to get it off.

I would get a better impact gun, but the air delivery on my tank is only 130psi, so Iā€™m not going to spend more money for both things.

Originally posted by real9999
You broke a 3/4" breaker bar? You must be strong.

or cheap? :shrug: