Car Start Up Problems

I’ve always had this problem with Starting up the car on HOT or well warm days! When the car haven’t been touched it starts up fine, but when i drive the car around and turn off the engine it would sometimes have trouble starting up. 75% of the time it will be fine, but the other 25% is my problem!! I have an LS/Vtec motor in it and i have no clue where to start in solving the problem. I’m guess it would be the starter, but i’ve been told that the starter was new. Can it be the Distibutor, Spark plugs/wires???