carbon fiber or fiberglass interior part interest

does anyone have any interest in some interior parts in cf or fiberglass? i was thinking of some nice parts to dress up the teg and came up with something like a rear trunk cover plate or hatch cover, side panels in doors, headliner… just to name a few. im sure if theres enough interest isport will be able to come thru.

I saw a hatch cover before in Carbon fiber, it looks hott.

I asked ISPORT to make a cowling an the trim piece that goes on the dash it goes around the speedo an vents an the switches goes in it. I dont know if he has time to work on it or not, an it seem that people want them but then the idea just died but im up for some parts

yea im looking for somthing easy for him to mold and make the headliner, trunk/hatch cover, or door panels would be really simple i would think. anyway keep it goin anyone else? what are your votes…

door panels

headliner

trunk cover (where spare goes)

hatch cover (like the stock one but in cf or fglass)

personally i would like the headliner or door panels done but lmk if you have any other ideas.

I think a better design for the sunvisors would be great. Visors on new cars are extendable across the area above the rear mirror, and also can extend further across when placed against the driver/passenger window.

get sunglasses and a army bucket hat lol jk… ok add a better sunvisor setup to the list…

Extremepowdercoaters old da had a carbon fiber hatch cover and it looked bad ass I would be in for that and a headliner

I say the headliner for no sun roof as they make it for a sun roof an the cargo cover ,cowling, trim piece that goes around cluster an vents,an the one that goes on the end of the dash were the vin plate is that alway cracks

anyone else with input lot of looks no feedback

good luck on getting people to get the parts im down for some put I dont think you will get enough people for it hope I am wrong tho

im willing to buy an extra hatch cover or headliner to so the parts can get done i just need people to be interested enough to start the project off.

deffinitely interested in the Carbon Fiber hatch cover. :excite:

[QUOTE=harbtheforcaste;2144519]yea im looking for somthing easy for him to mold and make the headliner, trunk/hatch cover, or door panels would be really simple i would think. anyway keep it goin anyone else? what are your votes…

door panels

headliner

trunk cover (where spare goes)

hatch cover (like the stock one but in cf or fglass)

personally i would like the headliner or door panels done but lmk if you have any other ideas.[/QUOTE]

I like the door panels Idea(like inserts). I have always liked those. and when I see them in carbon on newer Ferraris and high end cars, I want them.

What about maybe CF pillar covers? They might look pretty cool, especially against a black headliner.

I looked at them today, and they go all the way to the back of the car.

Anyone else interested in door panel inserts?

door panel inserts if they fit real good then I would be would you do front an back

im down for the door inserts too :rockon:

def down for the door panel inserts ill put money down asap for em

interested in carbon fiber door panel inserts and headliner without sunroof :slight_smile:

ok so i got door panel inserts and headliner as the two favs… isport whats really good with a price? cause i know people arent going to commit until they have a price.