carbon fiber or fiberglass interior part interest

No I didn’t
you have been on my list to call for the past few days.

Anyone else interested?

Need more, I really want those insert.

im sooooo down for so black carbon on my doors sending the 30 by the way what happens to are 30 if they don’t get made we get it back right

yea i guess hes waiting to see what interest there is before he takes the 30 cause i havent sent him any ones yet. hey isport just post somthing when ur ready about where to send the deposit. bro i got u… come on people stop sleeping and lets get some interior hotness popping off.

o i can see it now black carbon on my doors o i can’t wait come on isport lets make it happen:cross:

Yeah I am just waiting for a little more interest before asking people to send money

comon people no more interest?

i’m in if there will be some front and rear db1 inserts… let me know Bryan

yo isport can we call this one dead? :frowning:

I hope not

Just letting everyone know, I started a mold for the instrument cluster with all of the vents etc… blocked off. It will be a direct replacement in carbon that you can mount guages etc… too.

Pics will follow in the next few days

any updates on the panels dead??

[QUOTE=iSport;2181847]Just letting everyone know, I started a mold for the instrument cluster with all of the vents etc… blocked off. It will be a direct replacement in carbon that you can mount guages etc… too.

Pics will follow in the next few days[/QUOTE] hey do you do custom jobs if people are willing to pay? insted of waiting on other people?

yes I do
email me at info@isportcomposites.com