catback exhaust

i have been looking at catback exaust systems and i was wondering if anyone knows what comes with a system like that…there is a round canister type thing towards the front that looks like a catylitic converter but it might be a resonator im not sure…i was wanting to know so i know whether or not to get a high flow cat to go with my catback system

The name says it all. CAT BACK which means the the piping will hook up to the cat converter. if i were you i would get a high flow cat. But its up to you. Most cat backs come witha resonator so its just straight bolt on to your cat.

yea, to add on to DA, depends on the exhaust, but most come with the resonator, just bolts strait from the cat conv. down. which one are you lookin at??