Catching up!

So it’s been a minute. But I came back! How is everyone?

Skweeky

4 Likes

:fingban:

Crap doesn’t work… :laughing:

2 Likes

That is a beautifully composed photo there buddy!

hey miss squeaky. look time no see. i cant see my old car in that pic. that disappoints me, lol. still got a teggy?

2 Likes

Well hell! You’re still here!

The picture is just a portion of the meet from 2003. I only have a few photos that have managed to survive the last 20 years, but so many memories. I don’t think I have any from when I came out to visit you and Crystal either. I really should look more. I used to have some from when I would visit Max in Canada too, or drives down to see group in NorCal.

Do you still have a teg? Daisy got stolen at one point, and I never got another one. She came back months later, but I couldn’t afford to fix her up since the assholes who stole her did so much body damage. Pete ended up with her for a while, and then I think she got sold again.

Now I have kiddos (8 and 5.5) who can’t drive yet and a husband who is not mechanically inclined so the idea of having a project is a bit overwhelming these days. I’d want to do it all by myself and Scott would definitely want to help and that would just stress me out. He’s an engineer and has all the theory and none of the practicality or execution.

Tell me about you!

Maggie

LOL if Scott found out you were bad-talking about him on here…

• Said the engineer who is mechanically inclined :stuck_out_tongue:

i pop in once and a while. just saw a familiar face and thought id say hi.

not sure if i still have all pix from all those meets 20 years ago or not. id be surprised if i didnt, but tracking down where they are is another story.

no longer have a integra, but always on the lookout for a clean shell. i jumped into the rt4wd wagons and have been playing with those. sorry to hear yours got stolen. that sucks :frowning:

congrats on the kiddo’s and hubsband!! we tried for kids, but after years of heartbreak we decided to stop as it was killing her. ends up for the better anyway. she ended up (with the help of a lazyass nurse) with a rare condition where she has the worst pain known to mankind 24/7. its a nerve disorder called crps (complex regional pain syndrome), aka, the suicide disease. now our house is her jail cell, so i do what i can to get her out. we bought a campervan and its been a life saver for us. initially we bought it to have free lodging when we went to races, but now racing is kinda out the door. she says she would rather be stuck in bed out in the woods than at our house. its a bad deal. she has good days once and a while where she can live a normal life, but most of the time shes stuck in bed (or the couch ) just managing pain. ya, no happy endings here…

:wave: After the recent rains, I am going to switch my car’s name to McLeaky. This is with the cowl and windshield taped

1 Like

Heh. Really need to study what exactly is the entry point of this water – like which edge of that cowl. I’m having the same issue but using a car cover until I can find the time to diagnose.

I just need 2 more years until the little one is school then will start ripping apart the interior. Though, i am pretty sure the leak can be isolated with just the glove compartment out of the way

hahahahahha you think you’ll have time! I remember feeling that way too.