Center console question

Hi,

I just got my 'teg back on the road. But I haven’t really bothered to fit the ICE yet (because the sound of the car is just awesome as it is). But now I have decided to mount some focals in the front and rear including a small woofer. But I’m missing some parts for my center console, the shelf that sits on top of the ash tray. I think I need it to get the cd-player mounted correctly? Correct me if I’m wrong.

There is just a big hole above the ash tray as of now, is there somewhere I can buy this stuff online?

Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=cloud_silver;2223969]Hi,

I just got my 'teg back on the road. But I haven’t really bothered to fit the ICE yet (because the sound of the car is just awesome as it is). But now I have decided to mount some focals in the front and rear including a small woofer. But I’m missing some parts for my center console, the shelf that sits on top of the ash tray. I think I need it to get the cd-player mounted correctly? Correct me if I’m wrong.

There is just a big hole above the ash tray as of now, is there somewhere I can buy this stuff online?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

the metra single din dash kit is all you should need