centering ring/hub ring size

What is the proper ring size for our cars? I was given a 73 to 64.1 size ring but I think this is the wrong size seeing as how I am getting a vibration from the front (these are the ones with the incorrect size.)

56,1mm is our size. :slight_smile: I just bought those and fitted directly!

you are a scholar and a gentlemen. Thank you sir

I was told by most that when buying these… the plastic ones are better over the metal ones cuz the plastic ones can flex giving it a better fit.

Never had any probs with my plastic ones…

i fabricated my own out of black plastic plumbers tubing lol… works like a charm… the rims i bought are so freakin’ old i can’t buy the rings anymore :frowning:

[QUOTE=hybrid90;2022188]I was told by most that when buying these… the plastic ones are better over the metal ones cuz the plastic ones can flex giving it a better fit.

Never had any probs with my plastic ones…[/QUOTE]

Do some heavy braking and see how well that plastic lasts!

Are you talking from experience or are you just speaking from the al’mighty anus? Just saying…

My ass hole is snug enough I don’t need hub centre rings to tighten it up and yes, I have melted the plastic ones on more that one occasion along with witnessing it happen many times.

what rings? our hubs need centering rings? pictures please? none of the tegs i’ve owned have ever had these… i thought these were just a Legend thing…?

LOL that’s good to know that your ass hole is snug :slight_smile: Good to know that you’ve experience the plastic rings melting. Guess my rotors haven’t heated up to the point where my hub rings would melt… but now I know there’s a possibilities.

Gil - it’s recommended that when you get aftermarket rims, you should get hubcentric rings to get away from the risk (if any) of your wheels having vibration. They look like these… How Do Hub Centric Rings Work? - JustForWheels.com

oh! how interesting! no vibrations for me yet! i guess my heliums are of a decent design, then!