central fl meet and cruise.

Ok ill start off by saying that it is always an awesome sight to see a group of DA/DB’s cruising in a pack. I’ve been seeing more and more second gen teggys in my area since I’ve gotten mine. My goal is to see if i can setup a meet and cruise on i4 with no less than 20 g2’s. I don’t care if they are hella clean show stoppers or projects in the beginning stages. As long as its a second gen, it should be there. Does anyone else think this would be as fun and neck breaking as i do?

sounds like a good idea

I might be down. A Saturday would be pretty good i think.

I agree. Meeting up at somewhere like wekiva park would be cool. Have a g2bbq and go for a back road cruise after. It would probably have to start early because of parking but there are other places like that that could be used as a meeting point. Plus they have cameras watching the parking areas.

Florida meets aren’t what they use to be.

That’s why its time to change that.

I’m in if my car is done by then lol

Id like to do it as soon as next month. If it works out well enough, do it every couple months or so.

@sleepy_ef join the Florida DA & EF owners group on facebook for all florida parts and meets! we are setting up a BBQ in july for all g2 members as well as the ef guys also if you need more info text me 4076660411 just make sure u join the group on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/384202738343193/?fref=ts theres the link

Post on here some details here as this event unfolds, I will look at the FB page but it doesn’t hurt to make some updates on this forum.

Sleepy… you still shooting for a run before July?

Oh yeah… as for the “back-roads” you mention, i ride on two wheels a lot and def know where they exist… the fun starts in Apopka and ends up taking you into Eustis. Personally I am more into the back-roads than cruising to be seen, but either way, I know where to go.

Sorry for the late reply, we are going to do a BBQ meet in in either july or the first weekend of august, at jay blanchard park off dean rd in orlando fl. im trying to get the date worked out so as soon as that happens i will let u guys know. and also we have a weekly meet that happens with the ef crew on Thursdays at the underground parking garage at the florida mall. its the place next to toys r us, off sandlake and obt. if you need more info on that just join the facebook page i will update on here also.

Sorry i haven’t responsed lately. Cars been down a bit the past couple months with issues from the previous owners “repairs”. I’m not even sure about the meet and cruise now. I’m moving my wife and son back up to pennsylvania in about 5 weeks and am not sure what I’m going to do with my teg. I want to trailor her up but with the inspection there and the repairs I’m still making, she would not pass. So much wiring and replacing relays that were negated is going to take a month minimum alone. I’m going to find and join that page on FB and post a build update when i get a chance.

The weather is getting cooler… I might remove the beast from its lair, anyone game for a meet in Orlando??

There is a CRX & all Honda / Acura meet at old town on Nov 24th 10:00AM

i really would like to take my db2 for a spin with others,havent had a chance yet

Would be nice to meet some other G2 people out here

I put a request to that FB page, hopefully they meet up time to time

Jay

Im down i live in jax but orl is like 1hr30 mins away but would like to meet new ppl

Would love to meet up, maybe plan something for January since its the holiday season

Jay