CF Hood And Lip

I actually think it looks clean on your car.

Ok, well that makes sense. So, since i’m in Alaska, i’m used to getting RAPED on shipping charges… i’m almost afraid to ask what the charge would be for that. :surrend:

Lets keep it really simple…The truth is that getting a good fitting hood is a crapshoot…I have seen VIS fit like crap on one car and fit like a glove on another.Seibon hood fit my 2004 ep3 like a glove but fit my eg hatch like crap…see where I am going with this? I also think alot of peoples perception with a hood is that all you do is bolt it on and it’s suppose to fit, any hood you put on aftermarket or oem will need an alignment

Shit, I didn’t think ANYONE on here besides me actually liked the aftermarket 1-piece lights.

Yah Bender, that’s why I said that…not too many poeple think they look good. Personally, I like them, they do the trick. And, like I said, I DID need them for the HIDs to actually work right… Thanks for the compliment DA Jellie :slight_smile:

– Kevin

yea i got a CF hood for only 65 bucks off ebay…i paid a little bit more than 150 for shipping…my fitment is retartded, and u kno what, the carbon fiber weaving on mine is smaller then regular carbon fiber hoods out there, hey does ne one know why some carbon fiber hoods fade and get all crazy ugly looking?..and is there ne way to prevent that?mine doesnt have ne fade or nething on it, i just wanna kno so i wont ever happen

Its all about the resign that is used when making. And i totally agree getting a good hood is a 50/50 chance. I paid out the butt for mine (see 1st page) But at the same time look at its condition after 3 years and it fits perfect.

ALso i agree with adjustments. I had to do alot of mods to my latch for the hood to latch right and i had to tweek the hood mounts a little bit to.