CG5's teggy updates and new pics..

Just figured hadnt posted pics in a while so I would take some quick ones…have new wheels now, the gen 2 mugen wing is in the works…hopefully I will be posted pics of that done soon…

Feel free to say any positive or negative comments lol…or suggestions…

Always liked this car. Looks awesome, did not know you had a cage. What are you running under the hood?

front end is sick.i love the bra/fender cover.still waitin to find me a set.

Thanks man. Under the hood is just a b16 with boltons and gsr cable trans. I will have a motor build up pretty soon that i will ne starting so lets see how it goes…

Like the stig family, and the interior is looking very nice. What shifter is that?

Its the fastline performance shifter…its awesome…thanks man I still gotta finish up the s2000 cluster…

Car looks great man!

thanks man…i forgot to write this in my post initially but my integra lettering on the bra was really dirty and brown not white like how it used to be so what I did was use the tide to go pen and followed the instructions…and absorbed it with a paper towel…and its white like new again just like in the pics…

An official photoshoot should be coming soon pnce the weather gets better. And a few more upgrades.

What rollcage is that or is it custom. Kinda new to this and the only cages I have seen where from Autopower

its custom…only thing that was bought was the main hoop off of jegs for a civic and then size was cut to fit my teggy…

Can’t wait to see it with the k swap:dance: lol

hahaha LOL

LOL love the stig sticker. Ive been on the fence about buying a fastline shifter. Do you think its really worth the 2 bill price tag??

Ohh yes i love the shifter worth every penny. I will never go back to stock shifter because the fastline one feels just tight

looks good… you did that fog write up awhile ago right? love the colour