Cheap Way To Remove Pink Lines on 90-91 Integra Lights

Here are the pictures:

Before:

After:

haha sweet man it worked…bleach is way cheaper than castrol super clean shoo!

Boiling water and bleach worked great for me after I ran out of Super Clean. Boil a kettle of water and use a 50/50 mix and you should banish those pink lines in no time at all.

Not to mention you’ve probably got Bleach under the sink already, no need to go out and buy a 1L $5 spray bottle of (admittedly good) degreaser.

What is the ratio of bleach to water and do u mix them together? Do u put the bleach in before diluting down with boiling water? How long do u wait before u add the water if u put bleach first?

4 parts water to 1-2 parts of bleach. you dont need to use a lot of water either your just letting the water with bleach mix swish around for maybe 30 seconds to a minute. Then I repeat that process 2 other times and let them dry.

*no need to let the water boil for along time either. It doesn’t have to be that hot… just before boiling works too. Just repeat a couple times.

Sounds good imma probably try it out tomorrow then

I would recommend bleach, but only if the other chemicals aren’t showing results. On my one tail light, it was sitting for hours with Purple Power, and I still had a few pink spots, but when I tried bleach, it worked instantly…and nothing came off, no clouding or anything like that…they look awesome :up:

they look good! glad to hear it worked out for you. I can’t even imagine my car without them that way. And I havent seen another car around with the lights like mine. they all got the pinkish red lines.