Check engine code...HELP!?

Hey all-

I’m trying to read the code from my 90 integra, (it’s giving a check engine light every 2 or 3 times I drive it) but it just blinks steadily (at about the pace I would expect for the first section of an engine code…but it just doesn’t stop. I counted up to 33 blinks, all spaced about a second to 1.5 second apart (the incriment is the same)…so does anyone know what this means? or should I just disconnect the battery to clear the codes and see if the CEL comes back on?

Thanks, and before I get flamed for being a noob, I do know how to read engine codes, and have done so often with my 92 civic, AND I did some searching and reading before asking this question…so I found the ECU, and the view window, AND I know that on my 90 integra I don’t need to do any jumper business or anything. Thanks in advance for your serouse responces.

look under the teg tips to learn how to reset your ecu. iwould give that a try and if it still is coming on then it might be a code 10 or 1. you can find the ecu codes on the teg tips also.