Check your privilege

Check your privilege

I was just told to check my privilege at target, by the customer behind me in line, because I asked the cashier to stop texting while they were ringing me up (buying gift cards wanted to make sure they were correctly processed.) I have no idea what me being white has to do with wanting my transaction properly completed or how they could tell my financial status (middle-middle class so for the nyc area eh), but fuck them. It’s 2014. If you want to attack me for being white come out and say it. Grow a pair and say “Fuck you whitey!” Or mix it up a little. I’d even be find with “Fuck you cracker!” (Cracka or cracka-ass cracka also ok) or “Fuck you honkey!” Its perfectly fine.

I have to remind myself that the public is full of morons and I have to encounter them if i’m doing business in public.

what?

God damn white people tryin to keep a hard workin obamaphone haver down…

“How about, this dumb mother-fucker work on doing their fucking job and checking me out?”

Racist.

Completely racist. I have Eric Holder on the phone right now.

Ask him if he has any guns left over from when he was selling them to the cartels. I want a few.

All the leftovers went to Leeland Yee.

All the leftovers are in Syria now.

Junky if someone says this again, fire right back with “check your entitlement, cockbreath.”

LoL. I’ve been working on keeping cool lately. Normally i’d lose my shit but whats the point. Air in air out call the guy cockbreath and run.

actually i forgot a word.

“check your entitlement, racist cockbreath.”

at least one of those three is correct… :wink: