Cigarette lighter / dc charger prob

Today for the first time i tried/found out my dc/cig lighter doesn’t work anymore.
This hasnt been a issue until now that i have a delivery job and need a constant charge on my phone for the gps.
I loooked to see if it was the fuse but it shares the fuse with the interiorlight and clock/ both of which are working fine

Really not sure whats up with it
Any help would be MUCH APPRECIATED
considering this is my job and you are greatly helping my life
thank you :think:

[QUOTE=spencr17;2320660]…
I loooked to see if it was the fuse but it shares the fuse with the interiorlight and clock/ both of which are working fine
…[/QUOTE]It is going to be a little more complicated than the fuse. Power to the cigarette lighter is switched and goes through a relay, and it looks like there is some kind of second (thermal?) fuse at and behind the socket. (I’ve been looking into this circuit for other reasons)

So in other words:

Turning the key in the ignition energizes the relay (this is so nothing plugged in drains the battery when the engine is off).
Relay connects power to the back of the socket, through a temperature sensitive element of some kind (this is so the lighter socket cant overheat) white-blue wire.
Lighter socket grounds to one of two possible ground points (depending on 2DR or 4 DR), black wire.

So basically if you’re not so comfortable with car electricals, you may be better off just adding a second, accessory socket for your charger, from any autopart store, or car stereo store, etc. Otherwise it could take some time and $$ to diagnose and fix properly.