Clunking front suspension AGAIN! *argh*!

I changed out all the ball joints and outer tie rods about 5 months ago and now it’s clunking again. It clunks like crazy over every little bump.

I jacked the car up yesterday and looked at all the ball joints and even shook the wheel to see if there’s any play and everything seems tight like your mom’s vagina… :slight_smile:

What the hell else can it be? Shits driving me nuts… I hate messing with the suspension cuz it’s a pain in the ass. What else besides ball joints and tie rods causes front suspension clunk? Suggestions please… thanks in advance!

Have you checked your radius rod bushings?

Radius rod? Is that the rod that connects to the crossmember? Sorry not good with suspension names…

thats them

there are 2 bushings on each one in the front crossmember.

[QUOTE=BLKACK1;1900548]thats them

there are 2 bushings on each one in the front crossmember.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh… didn’t check that one… thanks! So if those bushings go bad, it will cause clunking as well? Gonna check it again when I get home… thanks again! :rockon:

I dont know that for sure, but it would leave play in the system that could cause a clunking :shrug:

check em
i posted this 3-4 times already and u have yet to check them

[QUOTE=soontobe2ndGEN;1900737]check em
i posted this 3-4 times already and u have yet to check them[/QUOTE]

Huh? I think you’re thinking of the wrong person bro…

no i posted on your ht threads

check the sway bar endlinks also. inner control arm bushings, shock bushings, basically check all the bushings.

Oh haha yeah I got that already, just didn’t have time to check cuz I got home from work late… thanks :rockon:

just a thought, waht about the upper control arm…???