Cluster and turn signals keep blowing the fuse

Whats up fellas, my DA recently started blowing the fuse to the cluster and my steering column turn signal side lever.
Every time I use my left turn signal it blows the fuse and makes my clock, cluster, turn signals.and headlights not work anymore!
I checked for spliced wires or damaged wires and nothing! Anyone have an idea of what it could be?

[QUOTE=Da_lover;2261616]Whats up fellas, my DA recently started blowing the fuse to the cluster and my steering column turn signal side lever.
Every time I use my left turn signal it blows the fuse and makes my clock, cluster, turn signals.and headlights not work anymore!
I checked for spliced wires or damaged wires and nothing! Anyone have an idea of what it could be?[/QUOTE]What fuse blows?

The signal lights are on fuse 23-10A [90] fuse 1-10A [92-93] in under dash fuse box.

If you mean cluster lights, they are on fuse 11- 15A, in under dash fuse box.
If you mean cluster gauges, they are on fuse 23-7.5A [92-93] 10A [90-91] in under dash fuse box.

Head lights are on fuses 3, 4, 9 and 10 - 10A in under dash fuse box.

Or do you mean fuse 33-50A in engine bay fuse box?

Try this, replace fuse and turn on hazard lights, does fuse still blow? 94

[QUOTE=fcm;2262835]What fuse blows?

The signal lights are on fuse 23-10A [90] fuse 1-10A [92-93] in under dash fuse box.

If you mean cluster lights, they are on fuse 11- 15A, in under dash fuse box.
If you mean cluster gauges, they are on fuse 23-7.5A [92-93] 10A [90-91] in under dash fuse box.

Head lights are on fuses 3, 4, 9 and 10 - 10A in under dash fuse box.

Or do you mean fuse 33-50A in engine bay fuse box?

Try this, replace fuse and turn on hazard lights, does fuse still blow? 94[/QUOTE]

it was the 23-10A every time i used my left turn signal it would kill my cluster, like my tach, temp, and rpms wouldnt work

What year is your car?

Does turning on the hazard lights also blow the fuse? 94