clutch pedal height adjustment

Ever since i have had my car i always noticed that the clutch pedal sits higher than the brake and gas pedals. To be exact, the clutch pedal sits 8in from the floor and has about an 1in of “free play”. The brake pedal is about 5in from the floor and the gas pedal is about 3in. I read on a G3 integra forum that if the clutch pedal does not sit 6 1/2 inches from the floor then it needs height adjustment. Is this also true for G2 integras? I have had other DA’s and all the pedals seemed to be even in height.

if so, is there a way on how to adjust the height? I noticed that there is a nut right on top of were the coil sits next to the clutch pedal.

to adjust it, you will need to adjust it in 2 places: the bolt at the very top of the pedal (not the nut pictured). you can find this bolt on the spot where the pedal hits when its not being pressed and the adjuster on the transmission. there is a balance between the two in order to get what you want. just play with it until you get the desired height.

Thanks! ill def look into it.

good info

did you ever end up fixing it? mine is just like yours

Following.

Following.