CO: Brand New Honda parts/DB2 cluster, rear seats, B17 shortblock WILL SHIP

Up

you still got that crank and rods?

Hey, sorry I never saw this, but I do still have the crank and rods. Actually haven’t done anything with the block yet, lol. But I can do $175 shipped on the crank/rods/pistons

Bump! Seats back up for sale, pulled the white faces off the gauge cluster, and it’s pending now. Have a DB2 engine harness I just pulled $150 shipped!

[QUOTE=mrpenny;2221468]Hey, sorry I never saw this, but I do still have the crank and rods. Actually haven’t done anything with the block yet, lol. But I can do $175 shipped on the crank/rods/pistons

Bump! Seats back up for sale, pulled the white faces off the gauge cluster, and it’s pending now. Have a DB2 engine harness I just pulled $150 shipped![/QUOTE]

Killer price! I know of another CO guy stuck at 180 shipped :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, don’t worry as soon as I sell mine, someone else will be looking for one guaranteed. Then they won’t have any other choice but to pay :). Have you gotten any hits on your B17 longblock? I just put my engine and transmission up for sale yesterday so hopefully I can get them sold soon!

Haha no worries at all man! I was just being silly.

There has been a few hits on the 17 but mostly dreamers or traders. I am going to list mine for 5-600 as is on CL and see what happens, so low because I stole the freezeplugs and mani studs lol. I think it is absolutely amazing your block hasn’t sold yet, hell even the crank is definently worth that. If the guy buys the rotating assembly I might buy the block for a coffee table or something lol. Put a piece of glass on top all cleaned might be sorta cool garage furnature.

Rabi is looking for a close ratio ys1, at least he wanted one something fierce a month ago. Goodluck man! Someone HAS to want a close ratio trans!

Yea I hear ya on the dreamers and traders. Shitsweak for sure. That’d be a good price for your motor though, that’s how much I told one person earlier today, and I’m not even sure of the condition of mine, haha. I was just talking to Glynn about the coffee table idea earlier today! Yea I was just thinking of pulling the crank/rods/pistons and doin something sweet with it, or scrap it LOL.
But word, I’ll have to talk to Rabi, good looking. I agree, someone is always on the look out for a GSR YS1!!

Bump! DId you see this guys trade rating? Fantastic seller and items.

waiting for a reply about the engine harness…hmu!

BUMP! Keeping all the new OEM parts, seats, and cluster (since someone flaked). Shortblock is still up for sale! Will part the pistons/rods and crank from the block too

Thanks a lot Carl!

Got a lead on a b18/b20? Don’t care about JDM, just want a running motor to put in while I either rebuild the B18 or save for a b20 swap.

Need to get an engine, but I don’t want a project engine right now, B17 or not.

I don’t personally, sorry. If you’re looking for a B18 or B20 I’d call up Hmotors and see what kind of deal they could cut you. Other than that, if you’re desperate, call around to the some of the junkyards and see if they have any pulled already with decent. That way you could get some sort of start-up guarantee, nah meen. I’ll eventually be getting rid of the B18A1 in current car (hopefully sooner rather than later), so I’ll let you know when that happens, if you’re still looking for something at that time

Bump!

you still have my number? if you decide you want to part with that DB2 cluster, let me know. Since I’m likely to be revving a little higher than 8,000 after my head work, I could use a tach with a broader RPM range :wink:

You guys know some kid named WESTON TERRY from loveland, co?? I found a post he had on craigslist in denver, co for a b17 crankshaft and asked him to sell it to me and ship it to florida. He agreed, I paid on paypal last week and i haven’t heard from dude since.

I do still have your number, and yea I am willing to part with the cluster. I’ll email you some pictures of it soon

That really sucks, I’m really sorry to hear. I don’t know who that is unfortunately. If I were you and I paid with my credit card/debit card, I would immediately contact your CC company and have them do a charge back and let Paypal worry about getting their money back from the seller. Good luck

thanks man. good advice. watch out if u ever come across him.

Still here, anyone interested?

:bump: this up. Some one make this man an offer and get this out of my garage :slight_smile:

how many miles on cluster?