CO: FS DA parts interior exterior engine OEM

If I dont hear anything from da9bigboi in the next couple of days it is yours for 20 shipped. Thanks

Sounds good, no guarantees on the grommets, those aren’t at my house so I cant give a definitive answer lol.

Paypal is my email addy, cyoungiv at gmail dot com

Payment sent.Your best cond peice is appreciated.Thanks again.

Thanks for your business! It goes out tomorrow, I’m going to work on my car tonight so I will see if I have the grommets. I will give the what I deem to be the best one (or the one I would run if I didnt have a billet one). As always if there is an issue contact me and I will make it right.

Got any stock springs? Bobatohiou@hotmail.com

Thanks!

[QUOTE=OUBob;2259034]Got any stock springs? Bobatohiou@hotmail.com

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I do not my apologies.

Added ac delete duct and other misc parts.

How much with shipping for the oil pan and spark plug cover to 97232? Portland. OR

In need of the plug wire cover shipped to 20109, email p0pkorn689@yahoo.com

did everything get shipped out yet? havent really heard anything.thanks

interested in the shifter bushings shipped to 11234

Still have the oil pan? let me know greazemunkey73@yahoo.com thanks

Sorry for the delays. I’ve been really busy this week and away from home for most of it.

100 shipped including paypal fees. Let me know if this is agreeable to you.

My apologies for the delay in responding. I have been out most of the week and I dont have an internet phone (freedom! :p). I shipped it out a few days ago. Emailed.

Shifter bushings are sold locally sorry.

Fgo was asking about it in another thread, I will wiat for his response. Otherwise I’ll let you know soon.

Stuff came up and I need to pass on the oil pan and plug cover. Thanks for waiting for me.

Thanks for letting me know! Best of luck with everything

Got everything in today.Was very pleased you found the grommets.Real nice doing business.Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words! Sorry I didnt have more grommets, all I had leftover. It was real nice doing business as well.

Bump for offers! Nobody needs a P61 PS bracket or all this other stuff?

What is the cost shipped to 32812

90’s Weapon R intake. Its not a 2 piece, the black tape was insulation against rubbing on the ABS unit. Might have worn through.$25

do you still have a plug wire cover available? If so, how much shipped to 21849? Thanks

pics of shift knob?

still have the oil pan email me importzero669@gmail.com need it to finish my block thanks

interested in the door handles shipped to 76179 shawnnixon@att.net thx.