CO: FS DA parts interior exterior engine OEM

Hey G2ic. Time to clean out all my unused parts. I would be happy to get a shipping quote if you provide your zip and I ship worldwide. I am paypal verfied. All prices are OBO.

I have 2 suspensions for sale as well. I need to keep one or the other.

Pics will be up tomorrow, my daughter filled my cam with video and I dont feel like unloading all 16 gigs right now. More items to come as I clean out.

B16/B17 Oil Pan, baffle and pickup. Off a 2000 Civic Si B16a2. No mods no dents, will have detailed pics proving this. Does have scrapes though, thought it was better. $60

Pair of inner door handles, chrome. $35

Passenger side door guides and cleaned felt pads. Unbroken. $20

P61 B17 GSR OEM Valve cover. Near mint original finish has some light scuffs. $80

OEM shift knob. Good condition. $10

OEM VTEC spark wire cover. Original finish some blemishes. $20

1 left

Upper front A-arm anchors with new Energy suspension bushings. Never used. $35

Energy suspension shifter bushings. SOLD
Tokico Illumina ‘white’ struts with Skunk2 race springs. Not blown all good. $300

Ractive (Ebay) exhaust, stainless dual tip. Sounds good looks good. Has some scrapes on the bottom nothing major. $100 No ship

92-93 ‘RS’ emblem. I really want to use it but my holes dont have the provision. Has slight bubbling. $15

OEM B series cam sprockets. $5

Interior underdash tray thing. No broken tabs. Black. $10

OBD0 PR4 Manual ECU unmodded. $25

DC Sports Billet battery tie down. Too small to fit DAs. $15

GSR tach in a JDM housing (non dimming) with JDM speedo. Needles on fuel and speedo are painted red, GSR gauge is not modified. Basically what is leftover from making my cluster. Gauges are dusty due to being stored without the upper light cover.$110

90’s Weapon R intake. Its not a 2 piece, the black tape was insulation against rubbing on the ABS unit. Might have worn through.$25

EG Civic DC integra strut brackets for retaining OEM brake line mounting. Perfect if you are using EG/DC suspension. $10

B17 92-93 GSR powersteering upper and lower brackets OEM. I deleted the PS on my GSR, ran perfect when pulled. This is for the brackets only, pump is included if you are local dont want to deal with shipping hazardous fluid. $80

can i get a pic of the spark plug cover please?
ebman402@gmail.com

pic of valve cover?

Aw… you thread jacked me for the sp2 … glws though lol its all good I found a exmag.

Was also interested in spark plug cover if the cap don’t take it…

[QUOTE=captainda9;2258763]can i get a pic of the spark plug cover please?
ebman402@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

Working on pics now!

Yeah I didn;t mean to. I saw he was local which was good he didnt really want to ship. Anyways my apologies and thanks for being so gracious. Seemed like it worked out for the best, this thing is sort of loud only reason I’m selling. RSR > SP2 IMHO.

I think I have 2 or 3 sitting around. I really need to go through everything.

I’ll have pics here soon, thanks for bearing with me!

Underdash tray pics. Interested! CAgudelo87@gmail.com

Pics are up for most items. Adding more here.

AC delete duct from an RS and fan speed swtich (not pictured). No broken tabs. You can order the firewll grommet for less than 5 bux from the dealership. $40

B series VTEC solenoid. Off a B16A2 EM1, converted to something ior another. Its been years since I did this I forgot if it was to OBD1 or I converted it back to OBD2 for the plug on mine, oops. Look at the plug, school me lol. $50

GSR P61 Firewall map sensor. Working good, missing vacuum lines and solenoid thing. $30

Good condition switches ( lettering and decals in great shape) and block off plates. 7 bux each make offer on more than.

Pic limit reached.

Underdash tray thing.

Scrapes on OIL pan, no dents.

Dibs on the cluster how much ahipped to 06051

If he does not get the cluster let me know 94518 thanks

Hey sorry I cannot sell this for 15 bux lol, was a copy from the last price for the red. I am asking 115obo. Wow my bad!

Damn you already got rid of that SP2??

I decided not to sell lol. I like it, just a bit loud for Daily driving. But I will hang onto it, another local SP2 won;t be coming along soon and most won’t want to ship which is why I got it in the first place.

How have you been man? Motor is almost out, I might have to make a trip to Dtown soon xD

Haha, right on man! It’ll definitely come in handy one day, like maybe if someone decides to trade their RSR. hint hint :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing alright, trying to get over this throat infection that’s had me in pain/layed up all week. Been kind of a bitch to kick!
But word! All my equipment is at my house (as you’ve probably already heard), so bring it up anytime! What all do you have left to get that beast out??
You all done with school?

20 shipped for your best spark plug cover?
Also,got the little grommets that hold these down by chance?
Thanks.

i am really interested in the inner door handles you think you can do 30 shipped thanks

[QUOTE=mrpenny;2258893]Haha, right on man! It’ll definitely come in handy one day, like maybe if someone decides to trade their RSR. hint hint :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing alright, trying to get over this throat infection that’s had me in pain/layed up all week. Been kind of a bitch to kick!
But word! All my equipment is at my house (as you’ve probably already heard), so bring it up anytime! What all do you have left to get that beast out??
You all done with school?[/QUOTE]

I wish you the best man, hopefully your health comes back strong and soon too! I heard about it and to be honest I do hope time heals everything, its always a good time to hang with all you DA peeps. Engine is almost out, axles and crossmember are pulled, header is out and VC is swapped. Basically all I need to do it yank it. School is done, going to use the lull to start a PC consulting and repair business since its what I do on the side and I am doing it for my friends moms insurance business. Just let me know when you want to trade for the RSR, Im takin up all your RSRs lol. xD

[QUOTE=captainda9;2258912]20 shipped for your best spark plug cover?
Also,got the little grommets that hold these down by chance?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

20 shipped sounds good. I think I have extra VC grommets laying around and I do have those old nuts since i replaced them all. No guarantees on the grommets though, if I have them I will ship them no charge.

I would do 35 shipped including paypal fees, since these will have to go in a box and will go out Priority mail. Let me know if that works.

Paypal is my email addy, cyoungiv at gmail dot com

I’ll take a spark plug cover as well if any are still avail?

great! would love the grommets if they can be located.whats your paypaal? ill send right now.