Combination switches interchangeable?

Does anyone know if the combination switches for the wipers and headlights for our generation Integra are interchangeable with G3s? There are lot more G3s in the junkyards. The part numbers are slightly off, which makes me want to try it. New, they are $150 (if you can find it). Used, around $25. I can stock up.

Did you wear out another one? I know that 88 to 91 Civic and CRX have the same combo switches. I have a few sets if you need one.

Haha yeah, wore out another one. Well that’s good to know. I’ll check junk yards again. Thanks for the offer man. I’m starting to hoard things as I see them. I’ll send you a note if it totally dies / I’m unable to find one locally.

I’ve got some that I just removed from the race car in good condition. Would be willing to trade for g2ic merch :wink:

Hah! Maybe I have something that fits. Send me an email man.

Don’t know if I should post a new thread for this or not but it doesn’t hurt to ask. I have a RHD integra and my headlight switch is messed up. Previous owner cut up the wiring and put it on a push button, I would like to go back to using the actual switch. As most of you know I cannot use a US one because mine is on the right side of the steering column. I did find a complete combo siwtch on ebay for about 50 shipped but seller states it doesn’t have the rear wiper which leads me to believe it’s off a 4 door, can I still use just the headlight switch? Should it not work, can I use a complete US combination switch and switch the while thing around, i.e. headlight and turn signal on the left and wiper on the right?