Commercial better that their latest auto offerings?

Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oH_Qb4fdHfg

OK, I enjoyed the commercial but wouldn’t the time, heritage and money be better spent on creating a worthier auto for the road?

This needs to be in Off Topic…

That question has been asked many times throughout Honda’s history.

Unlike Asimo and Honda Jet though, Honda Power Equipment has a well established history- their push mowers are consistently ranked at the top.

Honestly, there isn’t much one can do to improve something that’s already pretty good, apart from offering a more competitive price.

The low hanging fruit for ICE design have been picked a long time ago. We may be able to make cars that are a little bit more efficient, but only after expensive investments in research. Which is why automotive manufacturers focus on other aspects that influence overall driving experience.

You already got Acuras that brake on their own. Should Honda follow Mercedes Benz and create seats that can be controlled by your IPad, or perhaps design self parking vehicles like Audi?

Ah I think that’s the one that the stig drove around in!

I want a car with fwd or awd, and automatic trans , and a/c for about $20k. Everything else doesn’t matter.

well…you’d probably want a heavy-duty suspension. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive actually lost a few. My new job requires me to drive between 50-300 miles a day (and they’re paying me $0.51/mile) i typically dont stop for food so i can bang out some extra miles.