Custom Battery Tie Down

Does anyone know where I can purchase one? Whether it be custom or aftermarket? I recall a member making them quite a while back, but couldn’t seem to find the thread. Thanks for ur help!

Does anyone have one for sale???

You could just paint yours.

I make one, I got a gunmetal one for sale, on the picture is a polished one

Hey u have the same battery I do, KIRKLAND POWER! lol. Anyhow, how much u want for it? Does it suppoer the side though, it looks like it would slide through. Iw ould paint mine, but I don’t have one. I would need all the parts to it, those long screws and the actual brace.

I used to use custom heavy duty zip ties from the home depot…

no really, I did.:smiley:

Originally posted by Immortal_Integ
Hey u have the same battery I do, KIRKLAND POWER! lol. Anyhow, how much u want for it? Does it suppoer the side though, it looks like it would slide through. Iw ould paint mine, but I don’t have one. I would need all the parts to it, those long screws and the actual brace.

Yup it supports the sides too let me find a close up pic of it i have it somewhere. I only have the tie down itself, not the screws. Make me an offer for it,

here u go

Originally posted by jaylo
here u go

does the top portion of that sit flush on the battery? It looks sorta like its tilted up. I can’t see from the pic, but is the part that the bolts go up thru angled at all? It looks like its just at a 90deg…which could make it sit strange on the top of the batt.

I’m currently working on a tie down for my battery, although it won’t work in the stock location since my battery is in the trunk and i’ll be fabricating the top piece, tie downs and the tray.