DA/Civic gathering, Livermore CA Aug 07 2010.

My laptop is having issues so I couldn’t edit the pictures… Once my PC or Laptop get repaired I’ll clean up the DA shots. So here they are.

Horrible :frowning:

Nice photos Alan. To bad i couldn’t make it there. Maybe next time.

Thanks Alan for the pics

awww u skipped my white da with the extra foglight on bottom w/ group n :wtf: lols jk…

… I didn’t(ish). I took 3 shots of it and tried to erase 2 of them and accidentally erased all 3 because all i saw was white car, gold wheels and amber corners and didn’t realize there were 2 white DA’s with the same set up and it didn’t help you two were side by side so the pictures were close together aswell.

hey man thanks for the pics! it was cool meeting as well.

good pics Alan. Nice meeting and seeing everyone again

ahahaha no problem… =] hehe sooo da vs ef which won?

To the dude with the AZTEC Green DA… Sick man. Very rare color to see DA’s with and man what a nice drop. How low is that? Your car FTW in my books :slight_smile:

Nice turn out…some good inspiration to get my DB2 back on the road. :rockon:

ahh good ole live no more. nice pics alan. reminds me of when I worked in livermore. hopefully ill get my db2 going as well and get to take it to a meet

Nice pics man, I have some too that ill post up. Cool meet, id have to say DA won, but im a little biased.

I only took like 3 pics… not even worth posting:(

sorry i couldn’t make it guys. my car broke down state line and wouldnt’ve made it all the way. looks like a pretty good turn out tho

it wasn’t quite Aztec green but a close match…

post em up anyway, we wanna see :stare:

k, well it ended up being 5 pics. lol
I basically just went to meet some of the g2ic people and not really take alot of pics…
If the owners want bigger sizes just go here http://rd408.smugmug.com/Cars/EFDA-Meet