da9b16, c'mon man!!!!!

Ok… he’s owed me money since sometime late last year after he was not able to follow through with the sale of a GSR shortblock. he recently said he was gonna pay but has gone back to avoiding my attempts to contact him. He seems like a cool guy, but owing someone $500 (or 550? i don’t even remember anymore) for that long of a time (sometime in september to preset day, i think) is very ridiculous. not to rag on him, but if i were to owe someone any amount of money, i would do everything in my power to pay my debt quickly be it through a personal loan from a friend or a small personal loan from a bank.

I didn’t want to air out the “dirty laundry” but i think i’ve been patient enough with this situation. If anyone knows him personally, please bring the matter up to him. i really don’t want to get ripped off by yet another member. Thanks!

up!

His Last Activity: 18 Jan 2008 10:39:35

so in the original transaction, are you the seller or the buyer?

i was the buyer

wow bro u r a great seller i bought ur cup holder. but seem like u got jib a few times already!!! i feel bad for u

Thanks for the sentiment. thisw is one of the bigger disappointments that i have had. this guy seemed like a very respected and straight-up guy. an OG too… second time i’ve gotten burned by an OG. i still haven’t given up on getting my money back. i am on the verge of giving up on him, though. Can anyone who has purchased something from him or sold something to him before give me his address info? i thought that paypal would provide it but i guess they don’t. i have his number, work number, personal email, and work email. i really don’t want to call him at work about this but i may have no choice. what i hate about these situations is that the person pursuing the resolution will end up looking like a dick…

call his work,it not ur fault that he flakes.he is in the wrong here

i called him at work… he was out today. at least he is still there. if one of his old customers could provide me with his mailing address I would be in your debt!!! if you are friends with him or live close to him, please do me a huuuuuge favor and remind him of his debt.

Gil,

Contact me. I think I can help you.

blaznrich - aim

regarding a block? what do you mean? i guess i’ll reinstall aim and ask you later.

Gil, I’d rather talk to you about this outside of G2IC.

No need to reinstall AIM.

www.meebo.com

Web app, no downloading required.

:fingban: people like that shouldn’t be allowed on this site

update?

oops, sorry. he sent me a payment of 200 not too long ago. he said he’d be sending me the rest soon. i already lost the time-utility of my money, but i guess getting paid back eventually is good…

Does anybody reading this still keep in touch with him? he is not returning any of my text messages now. he still owes me 350. any help would be appreciated.

keep tryin buddy… that doh is still a big one. eventually it’ll turn up HOPEFULLY. if not then may it be what goes around comes around HARD

got a hold of him. i guess everything is ok again for the time being.

gilcon i really feel for you, you are a great seller… but you always get screw by bad ppl. hope everythung works out for you:)

So did you get all your money back?