da9mafia

Yes… that definitely does count for something. Considering the possibility that the page is the reason the car got stolen in the first place is a thing too.

+1 :rofl:

Is anyone following this?

The conversation is over. He had nothing to say. Just fireworks with no after party. =/

Does anyone know if a 2JZ from a supra will drop into my teg? I found this dude online selling the swap for mad cheap. He said i need to order mounts for an accord bs.

It should drop right in. My boy did it in is ek with a jdm integra front end dropped on ebay springs with skunk 2 shift knob.

All you need is the intake manifold from a 60s mustang with the 3rd injector bored to 1800cc.

Why you hatin?!?!?

My boy said he used the stock mounts but he put that shit in a 9-4 bubble! (1994 honda civic hatchback. Idiots here call them bubbles which i’m guessing is short for bubbleback. Zero fucks given as to the origin of why.)

Shit yo… i aint hatin fa real my boy just dropped it in. He said he had to cut the rear camber kit so he can get the intercooler to fit but thats it. Shit just went in like stock.

What the fuck does a shirtless man-hug have to do with any of this shit?

Let ANT and Da9mafia be.
yea some people do post dumb stuff (youngsters)
but what can we do?
just leave it alone.
People who are into the 2nd gens shouldnt be arguing or talking smack.
Dont see a reason to be calling them out.

Just drop it dude, half the shit you’ve done on the da9mafia page today would never be tolerated here. What theee hell is wrong with you? You get dropped on your head as a child or something?