da9mafia

what THEE hell is going on with that? i can not believe my eyes with some of the garbage that gets posted on there. i think the whole page needs to be deleted like the guy was talking about doing.

Que?

Have you seen the replica bras they are selling for $150…?

Real ones are way cheaper at victoria’s secret.

Go on facebook and look for da9mafia… just sift through the posts and read the comments.

I’d have to sign up for facebook to do that. No thanks.

Actually, i dont think you do. Im pretty sure you can see some stuff without having an account. At least enough to see what im talking about.

yes, because sitting around clicking shit on facebook is so much easier than you just telling us what the fuck you’re talking about here.

what the fuck is “da9mafia” and why are we supposed to give a fuck?

just the mere fact that what your talking about is called “da9mafia” and that it involves facebook makes me not want to investigate any further. My blood pressure might become an issue.

Idiocracy is real. Glad I’ll be gone in about 40-50 yrs. maybe sooner if I’m lucky

Waiting for the midtown direct train to nyc. Made the mistake of reading the da9mafia page. Almost tossed my phone off the train into the passaic river. Its a page full of posts that would make Radzero look like an ase certified master mechanic.

What a joke. The shitbox crowd has always existed, now they just band together and communicate over social media with poor spelling and grammar. It’s funny how many people don’t really care to understand what they are doing, they want an answer fast and it doesn’t matter how hack their car is. Create a thread on a forum with a well thought out question…hahaha f that takes too long to get an answer…I need my CEL off and a new dizzzy yo now!

Ive said this a billion times : i miss the days when the low end of the integra market was $6000 and home internet access was still a luxury.

This.

Da9mafia is a second gen integra club, that I am in and known the prez for years now. Sounds like thread starter is a shit starter. Why follow him… All he does is post pix of peoples da’s and db’s. You don’t like it then don’t look at the pages he has on other social sites. Easy as that, every girl needs to gossip smh

And it begins…

Theres no way you can defend a page that is so out of hand that deletion was being seriously considered. You guys have some bigger problems that need to be taken care like the quality of the posts on that page. Its complete and utter garbage.

The most common theme, ‘‘yo dawg heres my teggy, wat ya think’’, followed by ‘‘opinions’’ or should i say hate then metric tons of butthurt followed by ‘‘idgaf what ya think. Its my car.’’. This whole thing of asking for opinions then crying when people dont tell you what you want to hear is damn near a prerequisite when asking to join.

If you are so concerned with my and others opinion of a page that youre part of then you definitely belong with the da9mafia. Focus on fixing the problems of the page and the opinions of others, you guys care so little about apparently, will change.

Not going to lie, I’m a “member” of the group on Facebook. It’s quite entertaining, actually. So many people post questions to some of the easiest problems, get spoon-fed the information, then hate when someone cracks a joke…
Not to mention, half of the people there can’t speak English, and the other half are seriously lacking grammar. It drives me crazy…

p.s.
someone already linked this thread to their page haha.

lol…now he’s crying on FB about this thread…priceless!!

He thinks im hiding behind g2ic for some reason and apparently a fb message is the new ‘‘stepping to him like a man’’

I just sent a request to join the group so i can debate the issues. I already know how this is going to go.

It is what it is. Although, I will say it did help recover a stolen 2nd gen… That should count for something. …right? Lol