daily driver gsr

how many miles on the b18c1 motor? id be kinda of iffy on revving an old motor too much. but there are people out there who build up just the head and get some very good whp. some things id change would be

-aebs intake manifold, cheaper than a skunk2 and performs a hair better
-2.5 exhuast piping
-jdm dc 4-1 headers [best bang for the buck]
-just get a generic short ram, whill provide better gains on a high revving motor @ peak whp

if you get your head ported real nice w/ skunk2 cams & valvetrain you should have some good whp. keep us updated

OWNAGE OF PAGE 3

zoomintegra ok Dumbf$ck, its people like you who think they know it all make me not reply and give info to other members , because there are to many mr know it all these days , i come here to help members and learn more info , not here to argue and have people talk Sh!t . I never said that i think i know it all , If i am wrong correct me ,thats fine but no need to be a Jackass !!

nowhere in my posts do i claim to know it all.

but i did ask you nicely to stop putting words in my mouth.

i’m not going to ask nicely again…if i have to, the images will start. you think i’m an ass now…

thanks, im prob going to go with high compression pistons to go with the skunk 2 cams/gears. i was looking at things at DH-RACING, i might send my head over there to get p&p.