DB1 Photoshoot (DummyDrop, DarkDB1, Devious, BlkDB1)

There’s more but Devious is working on it, Were pretty much doing this whole thing half and half… So here’s the first bunch that i finished with.

Christ thats alot of pictures. Damn Paolo, you car sure has changed, im so used to how it looked for all those years!

WOW! Very nice pics of some very nice CLEAN DB1z.

But Next time DEVIOUS should wash and wax her before the shoot. (Black stuff under the Spoiler)

The Black DB1z just make me wanna paint my Teg BLACK…Great Job on the pics…Keep them comin.

haha. I soooooooooo didnt wash my car before hand :giggle: :nana:

LOL…Maybe next time…

Yeah, I had to rush up from Sj to Hayward, so I didnt have time. lol:iagree:

And i took my sweet ass time at the DIY car wash :stuck_out_tongue: I was late, As i had the camera and tripod with me i knew they were gonna wait for me :stuck_out_tongue:

But my teg was nasty dirty so i had no choice but to wash her… When it gets to the point where the entire car is so dirty and you are so lazy you just clean the windshield so you can see you know it needs a bath… As always its just been driven more then shown off lately… So it gets dirty for weeks on end before i wash it.

Nice meet pics, but where are the mountains? j/k
:up: Nice to see another black and white only meet.

Yeah thanx Jerk. Rub it in. :getsome: :getsome: :rofl:

excuse me for a minute while i …:jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Damn Alan…your pics came out better then mine. No point on me posting pics, I have just about the same shots…only your pics are better. Got some good angles in there too.

Good meet…thought it was cool having 2blk/2wht sedans. :up:

Steve…yup, she’s changed a bit. I might lose the skirts and lip and drop her a little like Josh’s…his looks tite.

Luv the Accords Guys. :cool:

J/K Great shots!

Nice Db1’s :manual: :slight_smile:

lookin damn good boys
hmm… i may just want a rear spoiler after all…