DB1 side skirts

I am looking for a side skirt that fits the car and looks like factory. What options do I have. Post pics if you have them, so I can see what it looks like.
Thank you all for your help!

94 Accord Skirts. the front has to be trimmed to length. This was before I reinstalled my mudflaps.

Looks good, but did they come off a 2dr or 4dr Accord?

[QUOTE=dominicdiaz8;2227017]94 Accord Skirts. the front has to be trimmed to length. This was before I reinstalled my mudflaps.

[/QUOTE]

2 door, but I hear that the four door will also work, you just end up trimming a little more from the front.

K, Thanks!

you can also use the same year accord front mud guards with those side skirts, theyre already molded for them so you dont have to trim or cut your stock ones.

Thanks for the tip, but I am planing on removing the mud guards from this project. I will keep this in mind!

I was thinking of doing that but I like the fact the the stock ones say integra on them.

This might be a crazy question, but would a 96 Prelud lip kit fit? I think the rear is two piece, so should be no problem there. What about the side skirts?. I might have a kit available to me in a few weeks. I know someone that has one on his car and just ordered a body kit. I might try to talk him out of it in exchange for manual labor on the install! I found a pic using Google, but my work PC is being a Bisnitch!

your right but only the rear ones say integra not the front mud guards so its open gameā€¦