DC2 vs DA suspension

I was wanting some input from people who have done this. Thinking about possible running some coilovers made for a DC2 on my car. I know how to do it. I just couldn’t find a write ups on how it rides and things like that. Was wanting on input from some of you that have done it and if you like how the car rides or if it even a noticeable difference.

Just stick to DA, you wont run into the hassle of using the dc2 fork just to use the shocks. Why do you want to run dc2 suspension? Are you talking about using stock ons?

I like the better selection and there are nicer options for DC2. I was looking at some spoon coilivers.

Just a heads up as I run Progress CSII coilovers for a DC Integra. The rears will be damn low. This is my car with the rear perches wound up until there is a bit of preload on the spring and it doesn’t get any higher than this. If you have the cash go with the Koni/GC for the DA, it just makes life easier.

Ohh okay. i’ve also ran skunk2 and I plan to use skunk2 again for my da. Never had any problems. Those spoon one must be nice but the price is expensive I bet

Not to be that guy, I just wanted to do something different. Although I’m think of running them until the car is finished then switching to a DC2 set up

Yeah they are like 3k for the spoon coilovers lol