DC2r wing tail vs DB8r wing tail

I have a db8 and i was wondering whats the diff between the two wings? I’ve always thought the coupe and sedan wing was the same.
And good facts would help.

Being that the DC has a hatch, and the DB has a trunk, I’d assume the difference lies in the width of the wing… One may be more wide than the other.

Either way, there IS a difference between the two. If I find a concrete explanation of differences I will update you accordingly.

True, People always say they have the db8 type r or the dc2 type r. that’s one of the reason why i wanted to know.

I have a DB8, The mounting screws on the DC wing were set in too far when I tired to replace my broken DB wing, I could have drilled new holes but I was able to find another DB wing to fit on there. I don’t remember if the actual wing was shorter or whatever…kinda drunk-n-stuff (it’s my friday)

No offence bro but you might wanna ask on intregraclub.com this is just a second gen Integra forum or team-Integra.net

aha i might have to join that forums also.
I just got a DB8 so im new to the 94-01 integra’s
it’s like starting all over again learning the in’s and out’s of the parts and stuff.