Demister Help .... ?!

Ok, Whenever I hit the demister button (defog) on the dash for the front windshield, the vent just at the base of the windshield do not blow any air out !
Air still blows out of the regular vents. What could be wrong??

Driving in this rainy weather sucks coz my damn windshield keeps fogging up and I cant use that defogger :mad:

Re: Demister Help … ?!

Originally posted by joeygill
[B]Ok, Whenever I hit the demister button (defog) on the dash for the front windshield, the vent just at the base of the windshield do not blow any air out !
Air still blows out of the regular vents. What could be wrong??

Driving in this rainy weather sucks coz my damn windshield keeps fogging up and I cant use that defogger :mad: [/B]

those buttons often go out, and is typical

look in teg tips under interior labeled “fixing climate control lights”

unless im wrong on what your problem is

:bow:

Well yes the lights above my buttons do not work, but thats not the main problem.

When you turn on the demister, the vent at the base of the windshield should open and blow air out to demist the windshield right? Well, when I hit the button, that vents dont let any air out at all, instead air is coming out of the regular A/C vents.

Anyone?

that happens to me sometimes. Just keep trying. What I do is whenever I push the defogger button and none would come out, I would push another button then push the defogger button again once or twice. Eventually, air starts blowing out. Just keep trying. Hope that helps