Did alignment now steering wheel is crooked

Ok so i did my alignment today and after i finished i noticed my steering wheel is
slightly cocked to the right. Im thinkin this has to do with my toe. I set the toe
front and rear to the thrust line. Front toe i got to almost zero (like .02 degrees)
rear was slightly toed out but still in specs. Would this toe out cause my steering wheel to be crooked?

usually when u have ur steering wheel cocked. it means u have knocked the toe out. so i would try messing around with the toe some more.
josh

You could probably email/contact member carchitect. He should be able to give you some detailed specs.

If the wheel is clocked counter clockwise and the car drives straight and the toe is correct you need to shorten the length at the left tie rod and lengthen the distance at the right tie rod, equal amount on booth tie rods. If the steering wheel is clocked clockwise you need to shorten the length at the right tie rod and lengthen the distance at the left tie rod, equal amount on booth tie rods.

It is cocked slightly clockwise. Thats wierd cause the front toe is almost at zero
but ill try toeing out the right slightly and toeing in the left slightly like you said.