Discontinued Parts

Pretty new to g2ic and g2 integras in general, got offered a pretty clean 1993 GS auto thats already got a rebuilt motor from a family friend, just wondering if theres any parts I should be worried about being discontinued. I am currently planning on making this car a daily driver for a while and while I can fabricate hoses and other simpler stuff, I was just wondering if there is any vital parts that are no longer available.

The thing that sticks out in my mind immediately is that you can’t find a working EGR valve anymore. I have tried one that fits, but I’m still getting the error code. Same thing for the solenoid that’s associated with the EGR system. I’m still working on switching wires up to see if it will make the light shut off.

There is a bunch, off the top of my head is OEM clutch cables for stick shift folks. Windshields are hard to get a hold of where I am from also. I dont think any aftermarket companies make new front lower control arm either, you’d just have to keep re-using the stock one and press new bushings into them. I think skunk and tru hart make them but they are for EF only and are incorrectly listed as DA.