does anyone have same style exhaust....

hey can any body post some pics or tell me a good place to buy the same looking canister


thats my boys car he got it from ebay so im guessing you should look into ebay

The same looking canister? That thing is all over the internet, it’s called an N1 style muffler. Go to your local rice shop and pick one up.

Those are wide ass tires. :slight_smile:

Theres my HKS Hi-power…Got it for $325 new.