E-manage

what about poor e-manage

i have a good question the piggy back for the e-manage if i buy one that was on a d series engine will it be ok for my b18a engine???

im thinking it would because its a piggy back for a reason and should b able to transfer from car to car

Yes, you can use the Emange from a D-series engine…It’s not car/manufacture specific. I have one on my other car. You just have to tap into your car’s wiring harness. Most peple think piggybacks are not the best for Honda engines. All they do is intercept and alter the MAP,injector and timing signals.:read: There are probably cheaper and more effective ways to tune your car…Maybe by chiping your ECU or using something like Hondata S200. In the end it’s all up to you. If you get one for dirt cheap, it might be worth it.

300 with program and data cable i thought was pretty cheap…

For $300 you could chip your ECU and get the gear necessary to tune.

Poor emanage didn’t get a forum because it’s not a true tuning solution. Emanage just tricks your ECU…any changes to fuel would affect timing and visa versa.

hey someone gave me one of these today for free lol. but would i get anything more out of it with just the basic bolt ons headers exhaust intake? not sure what to do with it?

Burn it maybe…use as target practice?

lol sell it to someone

thats like fucking someone without a condom…if you have aids